GTA 5 Pegassi Vacca converted and edited to GTA San Andreas by M4k3.
Original model and textures: Rockstar Games.
2 versions are included: ImVehFt version(requires ImVehFt installed) and SA styled version.
- Replaces Turismo by default.
- Custom collision and flat shadow.
- Chassis_vlo from GTA V.
- GTA SA styled numberplates, also supports custom numberplates (via paintjobs, check the template for more details).
- Tunable in TransFender.
- Damageable parts with scratches.
- Supports paintjobs with alpha channel (transparency). 2 paintjobs and a template are included.
- Works in SAMP (no sinking wheels, doesn't crash in tuning etc) if replaced by default.
- Mip-mapping for some textures.
- Has visible petrol cap.
- Supports Vehicle Special Abilities(working suspensions).
- Realistic material settings (interior, plastic parts are not very shiny but chrome, metal parts of the vehicle are more shiny and have reflections).
- Requires ImVehFt 2.1.1 (fully working lights, working steering wheel, brake hubs, custom colours, GTA IV styled dirt on recolorable body and chrome parts).
- Custom reflections (adapted for GFXhack).
- HQ recolorable interior.
- Supports Active Dashboard 3.2.1mod(digital speedometer, tachometer, fuel and temperature gauges, digital odometer, digital clock, window wipers).
- 4 car colors support (primary - body paint, secondary - interior, tertiary - wheels, quaternary - windows tint).
SA styled version:
- GTA SA styled reflections.
- Supports (not requires) ImVehFt.
- Low DFF and TXD sizes.
- GTA SA styled scratches, lights.
- 1 car color support.