Attention! Since it's an Add-On vehicle, installation has became more complex than before. Do not forget to read the ReadMe file.
GTA 5 Pegassi Reaper converted and edited to GTA San Andreas by M4k3.
Original model and textures: Rockstar Games.
This vehicle doesn't replace anything by default (It's an Add-On vehicle). Though, Banshee can be replaced too (for SAMP players).
- Custom collision, flat shadow. LOD is from GTA V.
- Custom settings.
- SAMP friendly (no sinking wheels, doesn't crash when tuned).
- GTA SA numberplates. Custom numberplate can be installed with paintjobs.
- Supports paintjobs with transparency (alpha channel).
- Realistic damages and materials.
- Supports ImVehFt (indicators, brake lights, reverse lights, head lights and tail lights).
- Has petrol cap.
- Textures with mip-mapping.
- Tunable in TransFender.
- Holes and other model bugs present in the original model are fixed.
ImVehFt version features:
- Requires ImVehFt 2.1.1 (the lights + brake hubs and custom colors).
- Custom reflections (GFX Hack is required).
- 3 car colors support (primary - body paint, secondary - unused and brake hubs, tertiary - wheels, quaternary - windows tint).
SA styled version features:
- GTA SA styled reflections, scratches and lights.
- 1 car color support.