Declasse Premier 1992 converted from Max Payne 3 and edited to GTA San Andreas by M4k3.
Original model and textures: Rockstar Games.
Replaces Premier by default.
- Custom collision, flat shadow and LOD.
- Custom settings.
- SAMP friendly (no sinking wheels, doesn't crash when tuned).
- GTA SA numberplates. Custom numberplate can be installed with paintjobs.
- Supports paintjobs with transparency (alpha channel).
- Realistic damages and materials.
- Supports ImVehFt (indicators, brake lights, reverse lights, fog lights, head lights and tail lights).
- Has petrol cap.
- Textures with mip-mapping.
- Tunable in TransFender.
ImVehFt version features:
- Requires ImVehFt 2.1.1 (the lights + brake hubs and custom colors).
- Custom reflections (GFX Hack is required).
- 3 car colors support (primary - body paint, secondary - unused, tertiary - wheels, quaternary - windows tint).
SA styled version features:
- GTA SA styled reflections, scratches and lights.
- 1 car color support.